Amatuer Swingers



  • Other Sites

20
Jun

Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy‘s lad gives her a gift, and she is wondering what’s in the box. Is there a 10-Pounder in the box? No, but there might as well be. There’s a fishnet costume that covers about 1% of her body and lets the other 99% reveal through. When a guy gives this kind of gift to a woman, that charmer is truly giving a gift to himself. It’s a selfish gift, but Sindy‘s fine with it ‘coz this babe knows that babe is going to receive some weenie. Yep, pretty soon, there’s plan to be a penis in Sindy‘s tight little box…for the 1st time on-camera!

Let’s all give a 50PlusMILFs.com welcome to Sindy, a 52-year-old divorcee and Mom of four. That babe was born in Seattle, Washington and now lives in Southern California, where the warm weather suits her more fantastic.

“I like gonna the beach, swimming, lying out in the sun, getting a tan,” Sindy told. “Then coming home and showering and eating those mountainous strawberries they have in Orange County whilst getting ready to go out. I’ll wear a new outfit that exposes my tan, then go to a club and socialize.”

Socialize? Does that babe mean fuck?

“Maybe. Could be. U not at all know.”

No, u by no means do know, but you can guess. For sample, Sindy told us, “I love to be looked at, so I wear short skirts or tight jeans. I adore summer dresses with heels cuz they reveal my height and my legs.”

Her height? Five-feet-seven. Her legs? They go on forever.

“I once had sex on the steps of the post office at twilight,” Sindy revealed. “My fresh friend and I just started fucking. We were very wanton and we got brave, and we just became oblivious to our surroundings.”

Socializing. That’s what they were doing. Yeah.

Watch More of Sindy Silver at 50PLUSMILFS.COM!